<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://littlehousedesign.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Little House Design: House Paint

Sunday, July 8, 2012

House Paint

I've made a decision. I am going to do this blog thing everyday for a month and then see how I feel about it then. I've also decided this isn't going to be a "feelings" blog. Don't get me wrong I enjoy reading "feelings" blogs, but this blog is going to be a home blog. I enjoy interior design and perhaps sometime in the future I will actually be able to do that full time but for now I will be here everyday sharing projects and inspiration from my own home. When I bought my house in January one of the first things I wanted to do was paint it. It was a dingy blue-grey color and it was very dirty. Most homes built in 1925 had wood siding but at some point in this homes' history the wood siding was replaced with metal siding. Painting the interior of a home is one thing, but painting the exterior is a totally different thing. So I hired a professional. Should I have saved up more money and waited longer and vetted my painter more? Yes. But I'm impulsive and impatient. Thankfully, it all turned out great. My house looks beautiful! Here is the before and after:
Doesn't it look great? Now I just need to deal with those stinkin' huge ugly bushes.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 9, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I love the new color!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home