<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://littlehousedesign.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Little House Design: Craigslist is My Addiction

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Craigslist is My Addiction

I have a craigslist problem. For the past six months I've been on a self-induced craigslist ban. My problem is that every time I get on there I find something awesome that I just have to have. Just a refresher on what I've already purchase on craigslist for this house:

Campaign Chest

Wingbacks

Union Jack Dresser

Jenny Lind Bed
Emeco Navy Chairs

Kohler Medicine Cabinet Mirror

West Elm Daybed and Mattress

On Thursday I broke my craigslist ban and found these chairs. I got the set for $10! I mean seriously, they are so cool and I couldn't pass them by at that price.





They obviously aren't in the best condition. Maybe some day I'll take the time to de-rust and re-stain them, but honestly I think they look cool the way they are. Plus, for $10 my porch looks like it isn't an empty box. It's so nice to walk up to my house and actually see something there, but now I'm back on my craigslist ban... :(

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2012 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I love CL too! I've become obsessed with finding unique furniture pieces on there. I'm literally on for hours after work scouring the site. I just emailed a seller about a 7-drawer campaign dresser. Wish me luck.

 
At October 10, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my good luck! I hope you get the campaign dresser!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home